Lebert Parallette Bars are an essential piece of equipment for any body-weight strength training exercises and workouts. Increase muscle stamina, build shoulder and core strength while also reducing risk of wrist strain.
With its solid iron construction and high density, non-slip commercial grade grips, these are ideal for performing dips, pushups, l-sits, stretches and many more body-weight strength training exercises.
- Solid iron construction with high density, non-slip commercial grade grips
- Perfect for performing dips, pushups, L-sits, stretches and many more bodyweight strength training exercises
- Each bar weighs 5 pounds and supports up to 400 pounds
- Parallettes are extremely portable and easy to assemble and store - 12"H x 25"L (Grip Width 13.5" / T-Leg Width 16")
- INCLUDES: Two (2) Lebert Fitness Parallette Bars plus two downloadable PDF Workout Guides (Lebert Fitness Parallette Beginner Workout Guide and the Back to Basics Equalizer Workout Guide)
Purchase the Bar Strong Book! Written by Strength Coach Greg Carver, BAR STRONG features the Lebert Fitness Chrome Parallettes, covers 48 Exercises with Progressions (complete with colour photos) and 24 Unique Workouts. BAR STRONG is 150 pages and is the definitive guide to getting started on parallette training. It is a must have for any getting started in bodyweight training and calisthenics!Buy Now.